The PNY CS900 M.2 SATA-III (6Gb / s) Solid State Drive (SSD) is the leading performance line of PNY SSDs. It is an excellent choice for a hard disk drive (HDD) upgrade. The CS900 was designed to be an easy and inexpensive hard drive replacement for your existing M.2 SATA compatible PC system, without sacrificing performance. Upgrading to the CS900 SSD will help you experience an overall performance boost. Boot, shutdown, and load apps in seconds.
The PNY CS900 is an excellent choice for energy efficiency and consumes significantly less power than hard drives. Users can benefit from lower power consumption, longer life, and a cooler, quieter system. Spend more time enjoying your system and less time worrying about SSD consumption. The CS900 M.2 line is available in a range of capacities from 250GB to 1TB.
The PNY CS900 is designed with the same level of quality and durability that our consumers have enjoyed for more than 35 years. PNY’s extensive testing and rigorous validation process ensures compatibility across multiple platforms and multiple operating systems.
- High performance Faster transfer speed than a traditional HDD
- Higher reliability non-volatile NAND up to 30 times more robust than HDDs
- Compatibility and ease of use Ideal solution for the replacement of a hard disk in MAC and PC systems
- Entry-level SSD for your PC upgrade
- Ideal for replacing a hard drive for better overall performance
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Sequential read up to 535MB / s and write up to 500MB / s
- Faster startup and launch of applications
- Better overall system performance
- Reliable storage
- Low power consumption, cool and quiet operations
- Capacity 1TB
- M.2 2280 form factor
- SATA-III interface (6 Gb / s); Backwards compatible with SATA-II
- Max Sequential Read Speed up to 535MB / s
- Max Sequential Write Speed up to 515MB / s
- NAND Type 3D Flash Memory
- MTBF 2,000,000 Hours